Davidson College, August 2015-May 2019
- Bachelor of Arts with honors in English and minor in Art History.
- English GPA: 3.972
- Art History GPA: 3.740
- Phi Beta Kappa (2019)
- Abbott Honors English Scholar (2018-2019)
- Honors English Thesis (2018-2019)
- Lucille and Max Jackson Art History Award (2018)
- R. Windley Hall First Year Writing Award, Critical (2015)
- R. Windley Hall First Year Writing Award, Creative (2015)
St Edmund Hall, Oxford, September 2017-December 2017.
- GPA: 4.00
- Major Tutorial in Image-Text Relations
- Minor Tutorial in German Expressionism
Freelance Writer, June 2018-Present
- ‘The Aesthetics of Sculptural Jewelry,” Orleans and Winder. https://orleansandwinder.com/blogs/news/our-love-of-sculptural-jewelry
- “Interview with Italian Design Duo Serienumerica,” Orleans and Winder. https://orleansandwinder.com/blogs/news/i-n-t-e-r-v-i-e-w-italian-design-duo-serie-numerica
- “N.C. Poet Laureate Jaki Shelton Green Engages Students with Poetry Reading, Lunch, and Open Q&A,” Davidson College English Department. https://www.davidson.edu/news/english-news/181120-jaki-shelton-green-visits-davidson-college
- “PLETHORA MAGAZINE//Pushing the Boundaries of Print + Design,” Orleans and Winder. https://orleansandwinder.com/blogs/news/plethora-magazine-pushing-the-boundaries-of
- “An Interview with President Carol Quillen on Art, Empathy, and the College Art Collection,” Van Every & Smith Galleries, Davidson College. http://www.davidsoncollegeartgalleries.org/news/a-conversation-with-davidson-college-president-carol-quillen/
Intern, Van Every & Smith Galleries, Davidson College, January 2018-May 2019
- Editor-in-chief of galleries’ blog. Assigned, edited, and published student works, taking care to maintain student voices, while curating a unified, professional style for the galleries’ online presence.
- Archival work, including writing condition reports, photographing, and cataloguing artwork in our database.
- Curated and installed projects for the Art in Office Program.
- Guest contributor to college newspaper for exhibition reviews and one personal essay on the power of empathy through art.
Volunteer, The Children’s Center – Tau Beta Center for Family Literacy, June 2018-August 2018
- Wrote volunteer manual for entering books into library system, as well as check in/check out and new member procedures.
- Participated in preparations for the Back to School Bazaar, which provided 940 children in the Detroit area with a backpack, uniform, and school supplies.
Intern, Library Street Collective, June 2017-September 2017
- Conducted research, writing, and editing for press releases, exhibition catalogues, newsletters, and interviews.
- Wrote finalist grant proposal for Knight Foundation Grant 2017.
- Art handling for exhibition installation and take-down.
- Daily interaction with guests in-person and through email.
President, Philanthropic Literary Society, Davidson College May 2018-May 2019
- Responsible for planning events and overseeing initiation.
- Acted as a student liaison between the society and college administration.
- Led weekly meetings.
- Oversaw changes to society bylaws and practices.